So basically this past few weeks with my mental health and my physical health I have been undergoing loads of stress. Add us getting a new (lovely) manager at work, plus finals and new classes starting at school…well I have had a hard time trying to keep everything together.
Because of everything else, the stress is triggering some unusual Fibro Symptoms.
- Fibro Fog… Basically a a memory problem. While I always have had it, the past few days have been different. Two days ago (after years of driving), for the life of me I could not figure out how to use the blinkers. Like I sat waiting to turn and played will all the buttons. I am also having trouble remembering schedules, dates, appointments (Even when I make my weekly schedule and send it to everyone).
- Breaking out. My face and body break out way more when I am under stress. But it’s not like massive breakouts. It is more like a part of my face that eventually begins to look like it peeled off.
- More stressed I am the more awkwardly I sit/stand/do things. The more my back ends up hurting like a MOFO.
- Insomnia. Just this week I had 3 days in a row of insomnia. I couldn’t sleep. Even taking sleeping pills. Eventually on night four I completely drugged myself and got a solid 12 hours.
- Bladder issues. Needed to pee everywhere I go like dozens of times. I don’t think I’ve gone more then one hour in the past few days without needing a bathroom.
- Severe muscle cramps between my thumb and index fingers that usually need to be cracked several times before feeling ‘Normal.’
- My hair randomly knots and it becomes like elastic trying to get out.
- My vision becomes tunnel vision. Maybe related again to NES.
- Period is LATE!!
- Glucose Levels Fluctuating.
These are all the new symptoms of the past 10 days.
I have been monitoring the glucose and hormone levels.
Some things I have been doing to reduce the symptoms;
- Pain and resting have been relieved by CBD. I wish I would have tried it way earlier then now. Feels so natural and relaxing.
- Long baths and heating/ice packs.
- Resting in between everything.
- Taking time for myself. Even if its an hour alone drinking a tea.